Interesting AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Coming Soon?

In the field of graphics cards, we currently find only two companies, Nvidia and AMD, although the share of the latter is not entirely high. A recent survey by Jon Peddie Research found that Nvidia currently controls up to 78.2 percent of the graphics card market. The remaining 21.8 percent belong to AMD, with the latter taking a large stake from year to year.

The new graphics card, which was accidentally unveiled by Lenovo, will certainly contribute to the increase in the popularity of AMD graphics cards. This is a graphics card Radeon RX 6500 XT, which will be intended for fans of the least demanding PC gamers. The novelty will be equipped with 4 GB of GDDR 6 graphics memory and 64-bit data memory.

The Radeon RX 6500 XT graphics card will also boast HDMI 2.1 video outputs and Display Port 1.4a. This means we will be able to connect it to older monitors as well. Of course, the DirectX 12 handbook will be fully supported here, which means we will also be able to play newer games on it. The Radeon RX 6500 XT graphics card is expected to be officially announced before the end of the year. It is expected that its retail price will be affordable for everyone, despite the crisis in the field of graphics cards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *