The latest X1 Carbon 10th Gen, X1 Yoga 7th Gen and X1 Nano 2nd Gen models push the boundaries of ThinkPad’s timeless design and premium engineering. Optimized for hybrid work and professionals looking for even higher levels of performance.
The newly designed line of communication features a state-of-the-art camera, 360-degree surround microphones to complement the gorgeous OLED screen’s picture and a suite of Dolby technologies, including Dolby Voice® with the latest noise-cancelling solution, for the perfect audio-visual and collaboration experience. Powered by the latest Intel vPro® system with 12th generation Intel® Core processors and Windows 11, the new ThinkPad X1 delivers powerful ThinkShield njuje protection complemented by new Computer Vision (CV) technology. Resume is a huge improvement in user presence, providing smarter privacy, easier login and better power management.
A Bold New Desktop That Also Innovates ThinkCentre M90a Pro Gen 3 All-in-One (AIO), which is also equipped with new features for collaboration and privacy. The updated computer also received technological innovations and updates TIO Flex, which in 2014 actually plowed the furrow designing a modular business desktop computer. Lenovo also introduces new hardware at CES ThinkVision P series. 27 inch computer monitors provide more desktop computing and features to boost efficiency and productivity in the office or home environment. They also have a standard ThinkVision add-on modular VOIP stack, consisting of a camera and speaker designed for a seamless collaborative solution.
“probably” The best business laptop just got better
ThinkPad laptops are an icon among computers, which have been relentlessly striving for perfection for 30 years.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Milestone has arrived as we already present tenth generation, which continues to provide everything a modern businessman needs; Seventh Generation ThinkPad X1 Yoga With a premium aluminum design, it’s a stylish and sturdy laptop. All models feature integrated 12th Gen Intel Core P-Series processors that deliver a huge leap in performance, including the flagship and lightest ThinkPad yet, weighing less than a kilogram The second generation of ThinkPad X1 Nano.
A key design feature for newcomers is the new Connect Bar, which offers improved Full HD webcam options, a privacy slot, and 360-degree surround microphones. Such a design allowed the installation of a camera with a larger sensor than is usually found in laptops. The 1.4 µm sensor increases image quality, especially in low light conditions.
The new Computer Vision technology, available on select models of the latest ThinkPad X1, uses a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) that creates metadata from the built-in camera based on known recognition and modeling using an AI-enabled algorithm. This technology provides more intelligent detection of human presence, as it recognizes people and their intent to use a PC, unlike a passing colleague in the office or a cat in the home environment, so the laptop will only wake up and unlock when it recognizes the user. The solution works even when the user wears a protective mask on his face. To save energy, Computer Vision can also turn off or dim the screen when the user is looking away, improving energy efficiency and adding an extra layer of privacy when working in public places.
Additional improvements address the critical needs of a mixed workforce in terms of performance, user experience, connectivity, and security. These are the main innovations:
- The latest 12th generation Intel Core processors with Intel vPro, including the U15 and P28.
- Windows 11 Pro is a new generation operating system that provides a new user experience.
- Faster LPDDR5 memory and PCIe Gen 4 data storage interface reduce system-wide lags.
- The new keyboard design on the X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga improves laptop cooling.
- User Experience:
- Vibrant colors, including a new 2.8k OLED display for the X1 Carbon and 4K OLED for the X1 Yoga, and Eyesafe technology to protect against harmful blue light.
- New camera with 1.4 micron high-resolution sensor and computer vision technology.
- A suite of Dolby multimedia technologies, including Dolby Atmos® sound, Dolby Vision® display technologies and Dolby Voice with AI noise cancellation, also available on the X1 Nano laptop.
- Connectivity and Security:
- Wi-Fi 6E is now available for better bandwidth in crowded networks, and when Wi-Fi is not available, users can choose Cat16 4G LTE or 5G sub-6 WWAN connections.
- ThinkShield Firmware Resiliency 2.0 improves security by expanding security, detection, and recovery capabilities.
- Computer vision improves user presence, simplifies login, and improves privacy.
- ThinkPad X1 laptops support the ability to locate your laptop for up to 14 days, even when it’s turned off.
“ThinkPad X1 laptops are the pinnacle of our design and engineering skills. Delivering continuous innovation over the past 30 years to delight our loyal fans requires dedication and focus, as well as great partners like Intel,” said Jerry Paradis, Vice President of Computing and Smart Devices at Lenovo. The most advanced and powerful ultra-high-end laptops for our customers.”
“We are extremely proud to have been an integral part of the birth of ThinkPad and to help revolutionize the personal computing landscape,” said Josh Newman, Director of Mobile Innovation at Intel.
The future of the desktop is flexible
At first glance, it’s new ThinkCentre M90a Pro Gen 3 Just a modern, up-to-date business desktop. However, the new M90a introduces new features that elevate it into a productive and collaborative smart PC. It’s powered by 12th Gen Intel Core processors (up to the i9) on an Intel Q670 vPro platform, has a built-in 23.8-inch QHD display, up to 64GB of DDR5 memory, tons of storage options and tons of options. connectors. Unusually for a computer, it also has HMDI 2.0 and DisplayPort interfaces, which allow the connection of a second monitor and a fully functional stand, including the ability to rotate 90 degrees. The integration of conferencing and security technologies distinguishes them from the competition:
- The M90a Pro Gen 3 has a built-in tilt camera with two microphones and a pair of 3W speakers for a great video conferencing experience.
- A dedicated stand for conference calls is available at an additional cost, and is equipped with four surround microphones that pick up sound in all directions and feature noise-cancelling technology. The audio rack also houses four speakers developed by Harman Kardon that turns the M90a into a true conference system. The computer is also optimized to work with the Microsoft Teams app, while the integrated USB Type-C cable can be used to connect a laptop and turn an office into a meeting room.
- The M90a Pro Gen 3 is also available at an additional cost with Intel® Context Sensing Technology, which activates the system when it detects a user’s presence and automatically shuts it down when they move away from the computer.
- Intel® GNA Noise Canceling technology eliminates ambient noise during video conferencing.
- Built on the Intel vPro platform, the M90a Pro Gen 3 processors deliver the high performance and new features, security, performance stability, and management capabilities that IT has come to expect.
In 2014, Lenovo once again boosted the desktop PC field in several ways with the introduction of the modular Tiny-in-One PC. With the introduction of the new TIO Flex, the company has focused on offering complete value to customers, reducing complexity for both office workers and remote workers. With support for the last four generations of new mini desktops and monitors, Flex offers easy upgrade options – even separately, for example just upgrade your desktop or monitor. A modality consists of three parts:
- The TIO Flex Stand is a stylish solution for all compatible small desktop computers and ThinkVision monitors.
- ThinkCentre Tiny desktop computer is available at an additional cost. The TIO Flex Stand supports Tiny Gen 4 to Gen 8 computers.
- ThinkVision T monitors with diagonals of 22, 24 and 27 inches with or without VoIP functionality are also supported.
- In addition, a VESA 100 x 100 wall mount interface is available for easy screen installation.
TIO Flex is easy to install, easy to service, and offers a flexible and intuitive upgrade option that is an investment in the future.
ThinkVision Hybrid Monitors
The traditional office space is taking on a new meaning, and the transition to co-working is quicker. Users are looking for technology that allows them flexibility between the office and home. The ThinkVision brand listens to customers, and the new generation of professional P-Series monitors are designed with modular flexibility, digital luxury and durability in mind.
ThinkVision P27h-30 and P27q-30 They are virtually borderless, and the 27-inch displays display a bright QHD picture and are factory-calibrated for high color accuracy. In addition, they have:
- Color scale coverage: 95% DCI-P3, 99% sRGB, BT.709, HDR10 support.
- The ergonomics of the monitors are excellent, as they have fully adjustable bases, while the natural blue light technology relieves eye fatigue during long working sessions.
- The ThinkVision P27 Series includes durable paper packaging with a cellulose pad.
- Connectivity is provided through multiple interfaces, and the user experience is simplified with ThinkColour software for smart and easy screen management.
Monitors P27h-30 and P27q-30 vary depending on the intended use. The former is designed for a flexible work environment that requires a quick single-cable laptop connection, the P27h-30 also provides up to 100W of charging power for connected devices, an Ethernet connection, a USB hub, and support for multiple monitors, while the P27h-30 is ideal for home offices and adds KVM10 switch option for advanced users for easy switching between computer interfaces.
Both monitors in the P-30 family also support video conferencing extension. appendix ThinkVision VoIP Modular Stack Offers a unique wireless conferencing solution that includes a new MC60 Monitor webcam, MS30 Monitor speakers and a USB smart stand that plugs directly into the USB port on top of the P-30 monitor. The add-on thus enables up to three usage scenarios, depending on the users’ needs:
- The Modular Speaker (MS30) with USB Stand for Audio Conferencing has two built-in speakers for clear sound and a lock for physical protection.
- The USB-Based Standard Webcam (MC60) takes Full HD photos and features autofocus technology, as well as two built-in noise-cancelling microphones. Users of the MC60 can choose from a variety of wide angles of 65, 78 or 90 degrees, and the camera is equipped with a privacy screen.
- The MC60 Webcam and MS30 Soundbar, along with the USB Stand, are a cable-free audio and video conferencing solution that provides a clean workplace in the work or home environment.
Prices and availability:
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 is expected to be available in May 2022.
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 7 is expected to be available in May 2022.
The ThinkPad X1 Nano Gen 2 is expected to be available in May 2022.
The ThinkVision P27q-30 and P27h-30 are expected to be available in July and August 2022, respectively.
ThinkVision VOIP Modular Stack is expected to be available in June 2022.
The ThinkCentre M90a Gen 3 Pro is expected to be available in July 2022.
The TIO Flex is expected to be available in July 2022.
You will know the prices of the products when they are sold on the Slovenian market.