- XTS-AES encryption, protect against password guessing and BadUSB attacks
- Possibility to use multiple complex passwords or a mode with multi-word protection
- Automatic creation of personal backups in the cloud
Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Company, Inc. , the global leader in memory products and technology solutions, today has the latest hardware-encrypted USB flash drive. IronKey™ Locker+ 50 (LP50) features AES hardware encryption with XTS mode for reliable protection of digitally signed data and firmware, making it safe from password-cracking apps and BadUSB attacks.
Kingston IronKey Locker + 50 supports administrator – user mode of operation and the ability to use multiple complex passwords, also supports many login methods. In addition to the traditional 6- to 16-character passwords, the new login method allows you to use PINs, phrases, word lists, or even song snippets of 10-64 characters that are easy to remember. To facilitate password entry, there is also an “eye” icon, which detects characters during password entry and thus helps prevent the number of wrong password entries. The admin and user password option allows to restore access to the data if the user has forgotten their passwords.
the key 50 LBP It’s built for convenience with its compact metal body and integrated keyring, along with the optional USBtoCloud backup function (by ClevX®), users can access their data from anywhere. Whether you use Google Drive™, OneDrive (Microsoft®), Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox™ or Box for private cloud storage, the LP50 is easy to use. In addition, all the necessary software and security solutions are already on the drive, so there is no need to install a separate application, and the dongle works on Windows® and macOS®, so users can work with it on several different systems.
“We are thrilled to offer another great solution for anyone looking to store their sensitive personal or business data on the IronKey Locker+ 50,” said Oscar Esquiola Caludis, Head of Storage Solutions at Kingston EMEA, adding: “The LP50 is our most requested feature, duplicate passwords, along with a new passphrase setting that allows users to choose an easy-to-remember password.”
Kingston Iron Key Locker +50 It’s available in capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB and is backed by a five-year limited warranty, free technical support, and legendary Kingston reliability.
For more information, visit kingston.com.
|Kingston Iron Key Locker +50|
|IKLP50 / 16 GB||16 GB IronKey LP50|
|IKLP50 / 32 GB||32 GB IronKey LP50|
|IKLP50 / 64 GB||64 GB IronKey LP50|
|IKLP50 / 128 GB||128 GB IronKey LP50|
Kingston IronKey Locker + 50 – Features and Technical Specifications:
- Hardware Encrypted USB Key: Protect important data with 256-bit XTS-AES encryption, built-in protection against BadUSB and password cracking apps.
- Ability to recover passwords and multi-level data: Enable admin, user, and one-time recovery passwords. The administrator can reset the user’s password and create a one-time recovery password to restore the user’s access to the data. Brute-force protection locks user passwords or one-time recovery password after 10 consecutive invalid password entries and cryptographically overwrites the drive if the admin password is entered incorrectly 10 times in a row.
- How to enter the new password: Choose between complex or text password mode. Passwords can be a numeric PIN, a sentence with spaces, a list of words, or even song lyrics – from 10 to 64 characters.
- Additional Security Features: Reduce failed login attempts and frustration by enabling the Eye button to display the password you entered. Use a virtual keyboard to protect your password entry from password theft apps.
- Automatic cloud backup: Access to data stored on IronKey Locker + 50 personal cloud storage.
- user interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Capacity: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB
- Contact: something like
- Performance Speeds – USB 3.2 Gen 1: 16 GB – 128 GB: 145 MB / s read, 115 MB / s write; USB 2.0: 16GB – 128GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Supported cloud services Google Drive™, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox™ and Box
- Dimensions: 60.56 mm x 18.60 mm x 9.60 mm
- working temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- storage temperature: 20°C to 85°C
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Minimum system requirements: Two (2) consecutive free letters
- Warranty / Support: 5-year limited warranty, free technical support. A 5-year license (upon activation) for USBtoCloud is included with each IKLP50 drive. After the software license expires, USBtoCloud offers licensing options directly from ClevX®.
- Compatibility with: Windows® 11, 10, 8.1, macOS® (version 10.14.x – 12.xx)