ADA fell through the first major support level (S1) at $0.500 before a partial recovery to $0.501.
Monday’s loss came despite a bullish crypto session, supported by the Nasdaq 100. On Monday, the Nasdaq 100 rose 1.27%. While Bitcoin (BTC) extended its winning streak to six sessions, Vasil Hard Fork News tested investor sentiment.
Input Output HK Hard Fork Updates Test Buyer’s Order
After the weekend, investors’ focus returned to the Vassil steel fork and the readiness of the exchange. While the broader update was positive for ADA, the lack of progress from some exchanges tested ADA price support.
As of September 12, updates to the ADA Hard Fork block indices are as follows:
- Sixteen exchanges are ready, as of September 15th.
- Twenty-eight exchanges live, up one from September 9, with Coinbase and Kraken continuing to report ongoing upgrades.
- Twenty-seven exchanges have not yet begun the process of modernization.
Among the 12 best stock exchanges by liquidity:
- Six exchanges are ready for the hard decoupling: AAX, Binance, Bittrue, BKEX, MEXC and WhiteBit, with four exchanges running, including Coinbase, HitBTC, Upbit and XT.com.
- However, two exchanges have not yet started the upgrade process: ChangellyPro and ZB.com.
Investors will look to Coinbase and Kraken to complete the upgrade process to provide ADA price support.
After the successful upgrade of 75% of SPO nodes to version 1.35.3, the crypto market is tracking two critical mass indicators, namely,
- About 25 stock market upgrades (equivalent to about 80% of ADA’s liquidity).
- TVL’s Top 10 Dapps have confirmed that they have upgraded to 1.35.3 in pre-production and ready for the mainnet.
On September 12, TVL’s Best Dapps status was as follows:
The next update will be available at 1600 UTC.