Popular cryptocurrency trading platform OKX is having communication issues with its cloud provider, according to its latest announcement.
Withdrawals don’t seem to work at the moment, but the team assures that all funds are safe.
There is currently an intermittent communication error with our cloud service provider which is affecting the user experience. Our development team will solve it with them. The funds are safe. Sorry for any inconvenience.
– OKX (okx) December 18, 2022
- Exchange uses Alibaba Cloud and revealed that they are still fixing their hardware failure in HK Zone C. OKX developers are said to be in talks and have already asked the cloud provider to fix the issue as soon as possible.
- In a more recent update, OKX said that cloud services have begun to resume and that they will “open the procedure upfront to allow users to cancel, place post-only orders, and/or manage margins.”
- The exchange said it would provide the exact timing of the announcement once it received more information.
- It also appears that some hot wallets have been affected and will not process withdrawals for more than 10 hours.
OKX withdrawals paused as problematic exchange deals with cloud service providers appeared first on CryptoPotato.