[PRESS RELEASE – Road Town, BVI, 27th December 2022]
Santa Browser released version 1 of its 3 web browser today. Designed for the emerging world of cryptography, the browser claims to bring the next generation of Web 3 users by developing tools that allow anyone to benefit from the power of blockchain technologies. Due to the high volatility of the market, Santa Claus is dedicated to building a “reliable technology stack” that users can trust when browsing the web. With the Christmas release of Santa Browser, users can now earn crypto rewards simply by browsing.
“We believe that browsers need to evolve further to keep up with the pace of Internet development.” said Alech B, CEO of Santa Browser. “Our approach to Santa Browser is strongly influenced by web3 principles – antitrust, transparency, democracy, data privacy, security, and fair distribution of wealth.”
Why Santa’s Browser?
Browse 2 earn
On a mission to reimagine the web, the browser begins with the relationship between users and advertising. With Santa’s Browse2Earn service, users can earn crypto rewards for their regular online activities (rewards include but not limited to advertising revenue, searches, discounted shopping, etc.) while maintaining control of their privacy.
Santa Browser has many features to protect user privacy.
- Built-in ad blocker – to stop all invasive ads.
- Tracking blocker – to stop all online trackers and browser fingerprinting methods.
- Disconnect – While disconnecting from Chrome, the browser has been cleaned of all Google trackers, host detectors (tools that identify your IP address), and other privacy-damaging features.
- Santa also disables other features inherent in the Chromium infrastructure that prevent control and transparency, while adding/changing the features it promotes. This is an ongoing process.
- Tomten’s partnership with Eyeo ensures that only acceptable ads that follow criteria developed specifically for ad filter users and through non-intrusive ad filtering will interact with you.
Santa’s browser code has been reviewed and tested for vulnerabilities by Veracode, a program that validates the company’s secure software development processes. The Veracode Secure Code Review certification reflects Santa Browser’s mature practices for creating secure software.
Updates over the next few weeks will see the gradual rollout of interesting features such as a free one-tab VPN, an immersive dApp store, and a decentralized browser “Santa Wallet” where users can easily collect their rewards.
About Santa Browser
A unique Web3 browser that exclusively caters to the emerging world of crypto, Santa Claus will provide users with everything they need to start their crypto journey with safety, ease and convenience. Santa Browser not only resolutely protects users’ data and privacy, but also rewards them generously. Through Santa’s Rewarded Browsing, users have the opportunity to earn rewards through advertising revenue, search monetization, discount shopping, etc.
The Post That Santa Claus Launched His Browser This Christmas To Attract 200 Million Users On Web3 appeared first on CryptoPotato.