Performance optimism continues. The cryptocurrency has just charted a new all-time high, which at this point happens almost daily.
That brings the total increase for the week to around 43%.
- Optimism continues to be one of the best players in the cryptocurrency market, and its parent token – OP – has managed to increase by 43% in the past seven days.
- Its monthly gains are even more impressive, around 230% in the last 30 days.
- At the time of writing, OP is trading at around $3.22 (on Binance), marking a new all-time high.
- The impressive price performance comes on the back of a significant increase in the total value trapped in the protocol, which is currently at a 3-month high.
- The last time TVL reached this high was in November 2022.
- It’s also worth noting that OP is among the leaders in derivatives trading volume, and turbulent price action has resulted in $3.5 million worth of trades being cleared in the past day alone.
- like encrypted potatoes As reported yesterday, the Optimism Foundation released a proposal to upgrade the mainnet to provide “a new level of modularity, simplicity, and Ethereum-equivalent to Layer-2 solutions, delivering unprecedented performance and functionality.”
- The upgrade will also reduce transaction costs and increase throughput characteristics and sync speeds.
Post Optimism (OP) Skyrockets to New ATH, Gains Over 40% Weekly Debuted on CryptoPotato.